Columns

Thanks Invisalign Malaysia & White Dental Cosmetic Centre for sponsoring my Invisalign!

navigators

Friday 12 June 2015

How do I keep my lip moisturise everyday - Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask REVIEW


Hi everyone !! 

Today I'm gonna review Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask! 

As a beauty blogger , I always need to keep my lips moisturise ! 
Especially I like to review lip sticks / lip gloss (That's my favourite among all products) .
BUT 
I have a very sensitive crack lips, couldn't live without a special care lip balm. 
normal lip balm couldn't work on my serious sensitive lip. 
If night time I forgotten to apply a thick layer of special care lip balm the next day 
D.E.F.I.N.I.T.E.L.Y will crack and bleed T_T 
All this while I've been using shiseido Moilip (only available in Japan),
that's the best lip balm I've ever used. But due to only available in Japan so sometimes is kinda troublesome , need to find agent help me purchase it from Japan. 
and as blogger, of course I won't stop exploring new products ! 

Finally , Laneige have a new products call 
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask 
''A lip sleeping mask that provides smooth,
 firm lips by gently melting dead skin on the lips over night. ''

well it does sound like what I've been looking for! 

Size : 20g 
Price: RM70 
you can get it from any Laneige counter~ 

The packaging is just like Laneige sleeping mask. 
just the bottle is smaller and sweet pink colour :D 
it came with a little pink rubber spatular in a little rubber pouch too!  


ingredient : 
Berry Mix COMPLEXTM - 
Vitamin C and antioxidant -packed berry ingredients are smooth and will cultivate a tight little lips 

The smell is so Cherry Berry ! Smells so good & delicious!  Yum Yum 
(eventually I've accidentally lick my lips and it turns out taste just like a berry lollipop omg!) 

Before spread out the texture is a hard type of balm 
after speared out is like a melted wax . 
The texture is very thick and very oily just like Vaseline . 
Kinda hard to wipe it off once you applied , definitely need a make up remover . 


This is the instant result , 
although the result look great and cure my dry lip instantly but I don't think this is the correct way to use this lip sleeping mask .
 Because is too oily for day time? and the name call 'Lip sleeping mask' . 
this is for overnight of course ! 



I applied a thick layer before sleep 
Sleeping between your lips gently dissolve dead skin cells , smooth lip only sleeping mask to cultivate a tight little lips. 
MOISTURE WRAPTM - Supporting the skin , hyaluronic acid purification factor in mineral Network , Continued on the skin during the night , absorption , and maintains.
Sour , sweet berry flavors help feeling a good night's sleep.


The next morning. 
I use my finger to rub my lips gently before brush my teeth
 and all the dead skin came off immediately! 

If you wanna enjoy every nice lip stick /lip gloss you need to take good care of your lips 

For the price RM70 (27sgd) = 20g , I think it's kinda worth it , 
 for people like me is gonna use it everyday, 
it will last me around 3 months plus . For people who with normal lips you can do this mask every once or twice in a week , I think this little jar can last up to 1 year or more.  

Hope you like my review!

Love,
ValerieYan 

3 comments:

  1. Which lip product would you recommend? The shiesdo moilip or this one the laneige lip sleep mask? I want to try it but don't think I need both? Which one is better in terms of performance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe~! This result looks lovely! I've always wanted to know how it'll look like (the result). Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    best moisturise and hydrate cream for dry-skin face

    ReplyDelete